Wednesday, March 3, 2010

trying something...

...and it's not working, as usual. I have to be the most computer illiterate person on the planet. I know what I want to do, but can't do it. I got a neat camcorder-type thing (kinda like a flip) but haven't used it except for Alex's surgery. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!! How do I upload the video? Where? How do I upload to YouTube so I can post on here? I'm soooooo frustrated that I can't figure it out.

I'm also trying to put a new header on here, but don't know how to re-size the pic. so it will all fit without the ugly, annoying purple on the side or the picture running off the screen. Seriously, I need a computer class.

Rant over.

I can't wait for spring! The boys so need to get out and run and play. Alex has become one with the wii and asks me every day when he gets up if he can play. He'd play that thing all day long if I let him (which I don't). Jack plays, too but not as much. He's more into his Lego's right now. If anyone out there has a good idea for storing Lego pieces, I'm all ears. All of them in one big bin isn't cutting it.

We all seem to have a bit of a cold going on over here. Jack and Chad are better, but Alex and Ben have really bad coughs and snot. I'm full of junk in the head too, but hopefully on the mend. Summer, how I miss you so!

We have a bit of a full rest of the week planned... Chad works his last night of a 10 in a row 12-hour day tonight. Thursday we are heading to Dodgeville for a sale on skid steer tires and baler twine (yeeee-haaaawwww). Friday I believe there is some manure hauling for the morning and we will be taking the older boys to the Monster Truck Show at the La Crosse Center (again, yeeee-haaawww). Saturday night Chad's boss is taking out the whole group and spouses to dinner. The last supper? No one knows! Sunday is open so far, but I'm sure we'll throw in a shopping trip to La Crosse or something like that. Might not sound like a lot to you guys, but here in hickville that sure is a busy week to us! Oh, Lori-how far are you away from an Ikea? I want to go soooo bad! That just tells 'ya how isolated we are from the 'real world'! I think there might be one in the Chicago area and/or the cities.

Anyway, I hear Ben coughing himself awake, so better go see how he's doing. Happy Wednesday everybody!

1 comment:

Lori :-) said...

That TOTALLY sounds busy...sounds like a family with three young kids!

We are not "super" close to Ikea, but totally doable. Make yourself a list and I'll make a run...HAPPILY! Jason checked our possible relocation spots on the East coast, and they are all REALLY close to Ikeas. Love that he "worries" about stuff like that!