Thursday, September 4, 2008

ok, lets give this a try...

I've noticed other blogspot bloggers can post more than 4 picts per post, so I'm going to try something...





Yea!!!! I think it worked!
These were from our 'vacation'. We went to a petting zoo of sorts and the boys got to see a bunch of animals. I was hoping it was more than what they see around here and it was (kinda). They saw sheep, goats, some sort of zebra donkey, a white turkey that kept following us around, a rooster with no feet, alpacas, and a few more.
Chad asked me when we left what I thought. I, thought it was kinda lame. The kids, thought it was great. All that matters. There was a fainting goat that was kinda cool. Never saw one in person before. The highlight from the whole experience? Getting a toy from the toy rack like you see in Farm and Fleet or Tractor Supply with all the little tractors and such. Go figure.
Oh, the first photo is of Alex riding his 6 volt 4-wheeler across the living room on his feet instead of his butt. He thinks it's hilarious, therefore he does it all the time. He's just itching to break in our new insurance.


No comments: