Wednesday, October 1, 2008

oh, the things you find on the internet

Last night Chad and the boys were watching videos on youtube of tractor pulls and cranes getting stuck and other 'boy' videos like they've been doing for weeks now. All is well--I hear some "whoas" and "what was that?"coming from the boys. Once, I heard something coming from the computer and I asked Chad, "Did he just say 'Oh, crap?" And Chad's like, "Sure. That's what it was."

Cut to a few minutes later and I distinctly heard "HOLY F***ING S**T" coming from the computer over and over and over again. I told Chad that's enough, turn it off and two seconds later, our lovely son Jack says "He said holy f***ing s**t". AWESOME! Thanks Chad.


***It's actually kinda funny when you hear a three year old utter profanity (but you didn't hear me say that!)

No comments: