Monday, January 26, 2009

lazy, tired, and fat

That pretty much sums up how I'm feeling lately. I have been so tired lately and I'm almost dreading the next 3 months because I know the lack of energy is going to get worse. The up side is we're heading into spring instead of winter so the days are getting longer and should warm up a bit so that will help. It's nice to know all the snow will be gone by the time this buba will be here.

He is getting bigger and more forceful with his movements. He got me once today and it really hurt! He's treating my uterus as a hammock and is settled at the very bottom. Plus-- I can breathe. Minus-- lots of pressure and have to pee all day long. Why is it I forget every time what this feels like? I suppose if we remembered, all women would only have one child!

I've been meaning to get a photo of my belly on here for weeks now but I need Chad to take one and it's not happening. I really have to get on that because I love to look back and see how big I got. I feel huge, like my skin suit (as Chad calls it) is getting tight.

The boys have been kicking my butt lately. I swear they are sneaking Mt. Dew's out of the fridge and shot-gunning them in the basement without me knowing. If I had that energy, I could clean my whole house top-to-bottom in about an hour. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING!!!!!

I can't imagine my blogging getting better in the next few months, but here's to hopin'.

No comments: