Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a little old school

So, I was talking with my sister-in-law Lisa a while ago and she was sharing a story that ended with her oldest son sitting with a bar of soap in his mouth a la A Christmas Story. What a great idea!
Fast forward to my oldest son. We've been having issues with Jack and the things that come out of his mouth. I will say that he hears most of it from me and I'M WORKING ON IT! Can't have a four year old throwing four-letter words, can we?

Soooo, he called his brother something naughty and this is what he got. . . .




He has started to think twice before saying naughty things now! He also calls me out when I slip up. We're all working on it :)
Alex had a SpongeBob theme for his birthday party a week ago and I made some Patric Star cookies and a Krabby Patty birthday cake.
That cake took a while to put together with some definite forethought. Alex loved it and it was a major sugar over-load.

2 comments:

Lori said...

You win mom of the year for that cake. Nice work!!

Mary Bano said...

Hey Kari! Your babies are beautiful! Dave and Becky showed us your cake! Its really cool! Now we have your blog on our favorites so we can keep up with you guys! Love you guys! Hope everythings going good! And Happy Belated Bday!