Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a better day

Swimming lessons again tonight--getting better! It's hit or miss with him but today went fairly well (with some bribery with nilla wafers). I don't feel so bad doing that since the mom sitting next to me was using ice cream as her bribe! I do the best I can and if anyone thinks they can do better, your more than welcome to try!

Lisa and I are having a rummage sale this weekend so that's going to be interesting. I just hope all of our stuff goes so we don't have to lug it back in the house!

Alex has cut a few teeth now and it didn't go too bad. He's such a good boy! Unless he's feeling especially feisty! He keeps running across the neighbor's yard. I have no clue why! He looks at me, smiles, and takes off. Stinker! The weather has been so nice the past few days, we've just been living outside the whole time. I think our kids will be full up on their vitamin D!

There's quite a buzz around Chad's work about starting a union. Very mixed feelings about this. Since Chads management, he's not eligible but he (we) still have a vested interest in what's going on. Could be good, could be not so good--have to wait and see.

My mother reminded me my 365 pictures are slipping. I know, I know. I made it a couple of months, anyway. I haven't had the camera out a lot lately. Sometimes I'd rather be living the moment instead of capturing it. I need to get it out and take picts outside, but I'm so nervous that something is going to happen to the camera. Pretty sure Chad's not going to buy me two of 'em! When I get it out again, I'll be sure to post some shots!

No comments: