Tuesday, November 25, 2008

well, it's a ............

PENIS! Yes folks, baby boy #3. Apparently when Chad finds something he does well, he sticks with it. A little disappointed, yes but totally grateful that he looks healthy. I had some really cute girl names picked out too. I'd like to be a little unique with the name this time, but for boys I seem to keep coming back to very traditional names. We will see and so will you in May 'cause we're not tellin'! Gotta keep something a surprise.

The boys really wanted a sister, but quickly came around to the idea of a brother. I told Jack he could play tractors and trucks with his brother and Chad told him they could wrestle. Jack said, "Not when he's a little baby!" Now only if Alex could grasp that concept. I've said he's like George of Of Mice and Men who loves just a little too hard.

Totally spaced on whatever else I was going to write so I'll try to take more pictures and post some of them soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's not just Chad who is doing something well. Perhaps you're just a kick-ass mama of boys!

Congratulations on another healthy baby. You really couldn't get better news right before Thanksgiving!