Wednesday, September 8, 2010

firsts

We've had a few firsts at our house lately.

First off, (he he) Ben got his first big boy hair cut last week. He really doesn't have much hair, but what he did have was growing over his ears and was long, scraggly old man hair in the back. So we took him to my hair appt. and had his first trim. He held still really well but didn't want to stand so I kind of had to hold him up against me. I hadn't had my hair done yet, so just ignore that!



Jack had his first day of all day Kindergarten last Wednesday. He was not really looking forward to it but after the back to school night he was more ready.

He got up really early that day and got on the bus with no problems. When he got home he had to tell us how awesome gym class was. We told him he'd love it, but he must have had to experience it for himself :)

He took his first lunch today so we'll see if that was a fun as he thought it would be.
Also it is my first post of September. Hopefully there will be more :)

No comments: