Tuesday, May 27, 2008

backyard project--part 1

Ok, so we've started our backyard project this last weekend and actually made quite a bit of progress. Because I can't figure out how to post more than four pictures in one post, I'll have multiple posts a day of progress. Here it is:




We were outside ALL weekend. The TV was only on to check the weather and a little at night before Chad and I almost fell asleep on the couch before 10:30! It's so nice to be outdoors and to be doing something other than cleaning the house and watching television. By Monday night, the house was a disaster and it was obvious that I was not inside doing any sort of cleaning! That's OK, I got it all done today. Thats the beauty of being a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom). I'm not limited to the weekends to get my stuff done, I can do them any day of the week.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: