Monday, May 19, 2008

spring!?!?

Is it? Isn't it? One can never tell in Wisconsin. It's actually been pretty nice lately. We've all been outside a lot lately, which is nice.

Jack chooses his own footware to go outside in, and he almost always picks snow boots. Mom and Dave got these for Jack for next winter, but I don't know if they're going to make it that long! He comes inside and says, "My feet are all sweaty." No way! Really?

Here's a few picts of our outside fun...




Can anyone guess what that is in Alexs' mouth? No? It's a GIANT chunk of fat from the steaks we had the other night. And yes, he took a huge bite and chewed it. I laughed and grabbed the camera, Chad was all, "no, get it away from him." I had him spit it out (after I took some pictures, of course).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: