Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i love a man who cleans

My grandma B. got me a Swivel Sweeper for my birthday and I finally put it together. Let me just say this may be the best invention since Valium! It's great for the in-between vac jobs and everyday meal/dirt/sand/play dough crumbs not to mention THE KIDS ACTUALLY HELP WITH SOMETHING! Jack especially loves to get it out and use it. Score! He thinks it's fun and it's one less thing for me to have to do. Thanks Grandma (and the Swivel Sweeper people)!


Jack decided to take a nap on his own terms today (and slept 'till 7 PM) and I caught him sleeping with his arm just like me! I had no idea he sleeps like this. It's kind of neat to see what little quirks your kids get from each of you!

I will leave you with this tonight:
Jack (holding a magnifying glass): "Hey Mommy, bend over."
Me: "Um, no."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: