Sunday, March 22, 2009

health update

Ya know, sometimes I don't blog 'cause I don't have any pictures to post and forget that I still can write a few somethings so people know we're still on the planet! I'll sure have to get better with that (and taking more pictures, of course.)

Every single person in our house is sick. This sucks monkey butt!! Alex has the broken leg, but is doing better every day. Now he has acquired a cough and that seems to be it so far.

Chad has (we think, but not sure) pink eye. Yuck. I've been putting drops in his eyes and it's finally starting to look better today. So far no one else has gotten it so we'll see how this pans out.

Jack has a fever, cough, sore throat and runny nose. He is totally not himself--really mopey and quiet. You know somethings not right when one of my kids is quiet :) He's going on day two of this and I'm really ready for it to be done and him to feel better.

I have what I thought to be strep throat, but went in to get it checked out and it's not. Sore throat, swollen, spotty tonsils, swollen lymph nodes, ear ache, ect. Really sucky. I'm going on day 5 of this crap and it can go away any time. Thanks to the tiny human I'm growing, I can't take any good drugs or even have a nice cocktail to help me relax. Instead I get 500mg of Tylenol and water. Obviously it's doing wonders.

Chad is working for a guy next weekend (3 12 hour shifts) so he has the whole week off which will be nice. He can help us recoup and regroup and hopefully we can do something fun. I have a dentist apt., hair apt., and we have our water birth class all this week so someone better start feeling better soon!

More photos when we're feeling a bit more photogenic.

No comments: