Sunday, March 8, 2009

lazy sunday

Just another lazy Sunday around here today. We had plans to go somewhere today, but when Chad took Jack to Sunday school he called me and said it was 32 degrees and raining so we probably shouldn't go anywhere. Booo :( I've felt so cooped up in the house lately I really wanted to get out but it was obvious that we should stay home. The conditions were getting worse with more freezing rain then a few inches of snow on top of it. Ahhh, Wisconsin--why do you hate me?

I thought we were going to make an impromptu visit to Labor and Delivery the other night. I was having contractions every 2-6 minutes for about an hour. I sat and drank some water and took a hot shower and they finally settled down. I knew I probably did too much that day and it finally caught up with me that night so we're going to take it easy for a while! Every thing's good now and we're both fine. He's break dancing in my gut as we speak. I will mention it at my next appointment, though. I know I want him to come early, but this is just a little too early.

The boys are crazy as ever. They went outside after it stopped snowing this evening and shoveled the deck and played "soccer". They reeeeaaaaalllllyyy need spring to come so they can go outside every day. And so do I!

No comments: