Friday, May 29, 2009

for sale

We're officially on the market! Well, at least our house is. I'm so excited to finally get this moving, so to speak. Our realtor said the market has picked up a bit lately so I hope that's good news for us. Keep fingers crossed for a speedy sale! Anyone want to volunteer to help us pack and move? No? Didn't think so :)

Ben has been doing great. Eat, sleep and poop. He's sure got that mastered. The other boys are good as well, just driving me crazy! I know you want pictures, so here's a few. . .


Benny's first bath. He loved it! Washcloth added for modesty. He doesn't want anyone to get jealous :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love this little one. OMG I love him. And I love the "driving you crazy" boys, too!

Unknown said...

Benny is a cutie, but then so are all of your boys. Crossing the fingers that the house sells quick... and you can always send the boys down here!