Thursday, May 14, 2009

last bili update...

Ben had another bili check Wed. and it was down 2.7 points to 15! That is great news because we got to return the bili blanket and he is now cordless :) We went back up today to make sure it didn't go back up and the level was down to 12 point something. She was very pleased with that kind of drop. We don't have to go back until he is 8 weeks.



He is 21 1/4" long (grew a 1/4 inch since birth) and is 9 lbs 9 oz. Just .09 oz away from his birth weight. Hurray for boobie juice!



I promise to post more pictures soon. They're on my other computer so I'll have to do that one of these days. It's been soooo crazy since Ben has been born with all the unexpected trips to LaCrosse and everything, I haven't had time to do my normal stuff. Although Chad changed the belt in the vacuum so now it actually works and that right there made my whole day! Little things make me happy, what can I say.



About Benjamin's name and what we are calling him--I guess we call him Ben, Benny, and Benjamin (and Benjamin Wyatt when he's naughty which will unfortunately be coming too soon). That's what I liked about the names Jackson and Benjamin. You have a few options on what to call them and they can choose what they want to be called when they get older.

No comments: