Wednesday, March 19, 2008

is it wednesday already?

Had a fun weekend. The boys and I went to the school with Lisa and her boys on Saturday to play on the playground. That was fun, yet a lot of work. We might have stayed too long because by the time we left, my little one was getting restless, Jack and Casey didn't want to push their mowers that they pushed all the way to the playground home so I loaded them on the stroller. Then Jack didn't want to walk anymore, so for a short time I had one kid in a stroller and two lawn mowers and Lisa had two in her stroller and carried another. Yea, not working. She's got a double stroller where the older child can stand or sit facing back. Very cool and had to get one of those.

Chad went straight to John's after work ( at about 4 am) to haul manure and clean barns. By the time he got home, he was spent so he took a short nap while the boys played. Sat. nite we did absolutely nothing, just a little reading and computer surfing.

Because we can't get enough of it and wanted to boost the economy, we ended up in LaX again on Sunday. It's Chad's only day to do anything not work-related and there's not a lot to do here so...

We wanted to look at play sets for the kids and I wanted to look for a better stroller so off we went. A success all around for us.

Monday, Casey and Ryan were here so that was a busy, fun day. Alex is in love with the baby. He took the burp rag and wiped the baby's face and handed it back to me. I can see him being a good helper some day.

Update on Head Start for Jack: Called and they said they have his app. and the head lady person will make her picks in May so we should know something by June for this fall. She said his chances for getting in are 50/50 for being over-income. We will see and everyone cross your fingers and thing good thoughts for us, because he needs this so bad.

Took Alex in for a re-check for his ear infection and everthing looks perfect. I need to get one of those otoscopes or whatever their called so I can check this stuff at home. Didn't you know--while I'm not blogging, I'm practicing medicine! OK, I'm going to bed now!

No comments: