Wednesday, March 12, 2008

remember me?

Wow. Lets see if I remember how to do this--no blogging for over a week? A little sickness and some lazyness combined together doesn't make for much good. Anywho... here's a few of the latest photos...


Jack receiving his first driving lesson from one of the best!
Flour in a tupperware container = hours and hours of fun.
Alex taking his first ride down the driveway on the Muffin Man Mobile!


Nana and Papa Dave came for a visit last weekend and the boys loved it (Mom and Dad did, too)! I got out of every dirty diaper that whole weekend! They kindly watched the boys so I could take Chad out for a belated birthday supper. That was so nice because I know they were both tired and our boys are a handfull. Come back again, guys!

I thought I would take a minute and make a list of what the boys are into these days, just for us.

Alex right now...

-likes chips and salsa (who knew?)
-makes this 'kkkkkkkkkk' sound all the time!
-likes to throw a ball
-loves to swim and take baths (a second water-baby)
-does 'so big' and touches his nose, mouth (we're working on more)
-gets into things he shouldn't
-loves to drink lemon juice. Yes, lemon juice.


Jack right now...

-likes to zoom around the house on his brother's Bob the Builder loader
-loves to be outside and shovel snow
-absolutely 100% loves anything farm
-plays in playdough and flour with his trucks and tractors
-reads Dr. Seuss before bed
-gives mom and dad a hard time, a lot
-listens to music and dances in the kitchen
-helps me bake

I love these boys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: