Wednesday, April 22, 2009

another update

Just got back from the hospital and visiting my grandma. She is doing well. Turns out she didn't have a heart attack but does/did have fluid on/in the lungs (you can tell how well I'm retaining info these days). She has a narrow, leaky valve and needs a replacement/transplant (whichever). But for now she is doing well and that's awesome.

As for me, I had semi-painful contractions last night enough that it was hard to sleep, but nothing came of them so back to square one. Maybe someday he'll want to come out.

2 comments:

Lori DeHaai said...

Prayers for Grandma Braaten and hopes that you burst pretty soon.

Love coming to you from AZ!

Nanu Dave/Papa Dave said...

Hey, I'm leaving for Arkansas tomorrow so wait until Tuersday and then let's have that grandson!

ps: Glad your Granny is doing better.