Wednesday, January 30, 2008

party at the cheese

We had Part I of Jack's B-day party at Chuck E. Cheese's on Sunday. I was kind of not looking forward to it in a way, but it went awesome. Cousin Casey was there so they had a blast together, as well as with Papa Dave! Here are a few shots from the day:




Even Alex had fun. They had these little ride-ons that Alex rode the whole time. Luckily each ride was only one token, so that was nice for everyone. I think Chad had had enough by the time we left. He did such a good job of chasing after the kids.

We had a good weekend here. Mom and Dave came over on Sat. and watched the boys that night so Chad and I could go snowmobiling. It was a lot of fun! Going out in double digits is a lot warmer than single digits! They came up to Chuck E Cheeses with us on Sun. which was awesome. I know Jack was so excited to have them there, even though that is totally not my mom's scene. We had a great time and were all exhausted when we got home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: