Tuesday, January 22, 2008

weekend update

We had a nice little weekend around here. Jack had his last swim class on Friday and his certificate said he can move to level one when he's 5! That's great. Only 2 more years to go :( I don't think it will take that long, but I've heard rumblings that the pool is closing in May due to money issues. I hope they figure something out.

Sunday we went over to Chad's sister's to watch the big game. Such a shame how it ended (he he)!! We had a good time and the boys played the night away. Baby Ryan is growing bigger and bigger each day!

This is an unrelated photo (and not a great one, by the way) but it further proves my point that this boy's a lot to handle. He was supposed to be napping, but he had peed his pants and changed into a pull up and put his pants on backwards! I know people always say, "Cherish these moments because they grow up too fast." Sometimes I can't wait 'till he's in high school and can (possibly) put his clothes on the correct way!


Tonight the bathtub was actually clean, so I put both kids in and let them have fun. And they did.


Doesn't he look like he's trying to sell the rubber duckie? Almost like the mentos adds.
Rubber Duckies: The Bathmaker!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: