Thursday, January 10, 2008

recap

No blogging for a few days. It's been busy around here. I started taking a kickboxing class at the hospital that started on Tues. I thought it was a beginner's class 2 days a week for 45 min. Well, it's not a beginners class, it's an hour instead of 45 min., but it does meet twice a week. I'm a little scared for tomorrow's class as I've heard it's harder than Tues. class (which kicked my ass, by the way). Oh well, she said I can handle it so we'll see how it goes (plus she said I have good form). Ha! Who knew?

I signed Alex and I up for a Parent-Tot swim class on Tues. mornings. It's the same class I've taken Jack to so I hope Alex will enjoy it just as much. We will start next week, so we'll see.

Jack just started his pre-level swimming lessons yesterday. He's in the pool with his teachers--no parents. I was so excited to see how he would do, but I was a little under the weather yesterday, so Chad stayed home and took him. He said he was the shortest kid in his class and probably the youngest. He said that he didn't listen as good as the others, which didn't surprise me. He did dunk his head, do his kicks, floated on his noodle, ect. Jack said he had fun, which is the main thing for me so he'll go back and want to learn more. I can't wait to take him tonight. Hopefully I can take some picts. and keep Alex out of the water!

No comments: