Friday, February 15, 2008

sick again

Jack is sick again. This sucks. I awoke this morning to the glorious sound of puking in the toilet. I say glorious because to have a kid that knows to puke in the toilet is AWESOME! It sucks that he's sick though. He told me after he was done being sick that he pooped in the chair in the livingroom. Not so awesome. Chad had to leave early this morining, so it was just me left to keep two toddlers out of the living room while I put together our new carpet cleaner (not exactly how I pictured it's maiden voage) and squeegie poop out of the chair. Then he puked again. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I need a day off.

He took a good nap and says he feels better this afternoon. I sure hope so because this passing germs back and forth is getting old. I cleaned the whole house today so hopefully that took care of the remaining bugs but I guess we will see. Knock on wood Alex isn't sick (today, anyway) so lets cross our fingers it stays that way.

Well, my five minute "break" is over so better get back to work. When I was pregnant, it wasn't until half way through that it actually dawned on me that kids are permanant, all the time, and never go away. I'm not stupid, I knew that, but it hit me then. I remember Chad saying, "You should of thought about that before!" as he patted my belly. They are great. I love them more than the world, but a day off would be nice. A day like today just makes me more aware of that.

No comments: